Tuesday, May 22, 2012

And so it goes..

Feels as though the time keeps flying, I leave for LA tomorrow! Been so busy with work, went to Long Beach for a long weekend, Nick's teacher of the year dinners in DC and at Mountain View, and now our trip to Thailand has crept up. So thrilled.

So far my veggie garden is booming & have some beautiful herbs planted thanks to Mrs. Martino as well as a wine grape plant..



My favorite recipe since my last posting was the sweet potato pizza I made, amazingggg. I ate half a pizza it was so good! Normal pizza dough, a pureed sweet potato for the sauce, then roasted sweet potato, onion, kale, and feta cheese on top baked. It was incredibly original and delicious, for sure a pinterest recipe find I'll be keeping.

Here's a link to the pinterest recipe as well, I made mine with feta instead
Recipe

Tomorrow we leave for Los Angeles, to stay with Abbie for the night at her apartment. Then it's off to Beijing, then Bangkok =]
I am learning how to use instagram so I can upload pictures easier, working on my google map so I can better show my travel locations, and burning some books in cd to my zune and deciding which books to bring along with me! I have the Tina Fey book on tape, "Shit my Father Says" and "The Happiness Project" which are topsellers, "The Lost Girls" and then my "Meditations from the Mat" book to bring along with me to entertain me on these incredibly long flights...

So until tomorrow, and some blog updates in LA and my other stops with some photos to accompany..

a link to my travel map..
Map

No comments:

Post a Comment