Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The return home..

After missing our flight and having a layover overnight in LA, we finally got back home both with work the following morning. A rough few days back for sure, missing important engagements and I got sick yet again so had to leave work, another call out. I'm amazed that I was sick before the trip, now after the trip, but never during which I was worried about and super prepared for with a mini pharmacy with us the whole time. Being home today though i got a chance to check out my gardens, and they look incredibly massive, more like a wild forest for sure. The tomatoes are blooming, a squash is ready, and the plants are just massive, overpowering my garden box which I thought was more than adequate!

Now I also started my recipe investigation to find the delicious foods I tried like bananas in coconut milk, and maybe a sticky rice recipe. I'll start on that post next, and hopefully find some good example photos to include..

No comments:

Post a Comment